Great Lakes Cyber Academy Enrollment
Important Enrollment News
The Great Lakes Cyber Academy Board of Directors has decided to limit enrollment for the 2015–16 school year to a maximum of 800 concurrently-enrolled students. Students will be enrolled on a first come/first served basis until the cap is reached. Once the cap is met, students who complete all enrollment tasks will be placed on a waiting list, and released to enroll based on space available in the student's grade and the date order that enrollment tasks were completed. Please complete all enrollment tasks as soon as possible. Register now!
Enrollment for the 2015–16 School Year
To start the enrollment process for Great Lakes Cyber Academy, follow the steps outlined below:
Check Your Eligibility
Check the eligibility requirements to be sure your student is eligible to participate in our program and make sure our virtual school is right for you.
Note: Great Lakes Cyber Academy does not accept students who are currently expelled from their local school or district.
Complete the Enrollment Process
To enroll online, you will need an email address and regular access to an Internet-connected computer. Start by completing the
online registration form.
Once you submit the online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus®, the online system where you will complete the enrollment process and attend Great Lakes Cyber Academy. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
After you register, complete the four stages of enrollment:
- Stage 1: Complete the online student and family information forms.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Upload to your caretaker homepage
- FAX: 800-887-6590
- Mail: 8621 Robert Fulton Drive, Enrollment Department, 2nd Floor, Columbia, MD 21046
- Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend Great Lakes Cyber Academy once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student! We will assign your student’s teachers and ship any course materials, if provided, to your verified address.
Enroll by Phone
If you do not have an email address or regular access to an Internet-connected computer, please call the Enrollment Team at 855-464-4522 to enroll. The process will follow stages 1 through 4, as described above.
If you have any questions, please call us at 855-464-4522.
Great Lakes Cyber Academy admits students and
conducts all educational programs, activities, and employment practices
without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, or any
other legally protected classification.