Great Lakes Cyber Academy School Board
About the School Board
Welcome to the Great Lakes Cyber Academy (GLCA) school board's home page. We are the governing body of the Great Lakes Academy school. To learn more about our school, please visit our
school home page.
The school is operated by Great Lakes Cyber Academy, a nonprofit corporation, through a contract with CA of Michigan, LLC, to provide its educational program and other services. The school is governed by an independent
Board of Directors and all meetings are open to the public.
School Board Meetings
The GLCA school board adopts a
regular meeting schedule. The meetings are open to the public and in compliance with Michigan's open meeting laws. Meetings are generally held at the school offices located at:
Great Lakes Cyber Academy
2140 University Park Drive, Suite 270
Okemos, MI 48864
The meeting dates listed below have been scheduled, or have taken place, for the 2016–2017 school year. Additional meeting dates will be added as they are scheduled. The official posting location for GLCA school board meeting notices is at the school offices. This website is not the official posting location for meeting notices. However, we will update these dates as new meetings are added.
Meeting Dates and Agendas
2016-17 GLCA Board Meetings
- 2016–17 GLCA Board Meeting Schedule
- August 26, 2016 GLCA Board Meeting Agenda
- September 27, 2016 GLCA Special Board Meeting Agenda
- October 27, 2016 GLCA Special Board Meeting Agenda
- November 17, 2016 GLCA Board Meeting Agenda
- January 19, 2017 GLCA Board Meeting Agenda
- February 23, 2017 GLCA Board Meeting Agenda
- March 16, 2017 GLCA Board Meeting Cancellation Notice
- March 23, 2017 GLCA Special Board Meeting Agenda
- April 20, 2017 GLCA Board Meeting Agenda
- May 18, 2017 GLCA Board Meeting Agenda
- June 22, 2017 GLCA Board Meeting Agenda
GLCA Board Meeting Archives
You are always welcome to attend board meetings in person. If you wish to address the board and are not able to attend a meeting in person, you will be provided with the opportunity to address the board via telephone. Please review our complete
public comment policy for more information and instructions.
Board meeting minutes are public records that may be obtained by a written request and will include processing charges as permitted by law. Please review our complete
public records request form for more information and instructions.