You’re Invited to Our Learning Coach Success Series!
Learn how virtual school works — from a parent’s perspective!
Attend online sessions led by currently enrolled parents to explore expectations of virtual school and help prepare you and your family for your first days of school.
If you're still in the enrollment process, we recommend attending the following session:
- Virtual School Basics—It's virtual school 101! Learn all the basics about the virtual learning environment, from organizing your learning space to interacting with teachers and classmates.
If you're finished with the enrollment process and have confirmed enrollment, we recommend attending the following sessions:
- Roles and What to Expect—Learn about the roles of the Learning Coach, student, and teacher in virtual school, and get a better sense of what you can expect during the first week.
- Schedules and Routines—Receive some pointers for establishing a daily routine and taking advantage of the flexibility of our program.
- Getting Acquainted with Connexus®—Acquaint yourself with our education management system and other helpful resources such as the online schedule, the Virtual Library, and WebMail.
- Tips and Tricks for Success—Get tips and advice about curriculum, equipment, finding help when you need it, and more.
- Open Q and A—No question will go unanswered. Grab your list of questions and ask away!
Space is limited for each session, so RSVP to reserve your spot. If the "Register" button is not available, that means the session is full and you must choose a different session. Thank you.