Georgia Connections Academy School Board
About the School Board
Welcome to the GACA school board's home page. We are the governing body of the Georgia Connections Academy charter school. To learn more about our school, please visit our school home page.
The school is operated by Georgia Connections Academy, a nonprofit corporation, through a contract with Connections Academy of Georgia, LLC, to provide its educational program and other services. The school is governed by an independent Board of Directors and all meetings are open to the public.
School Board Meetings
The GACA school board adopts a regular meeting schedule. The meetings are open to the public and in compliance with Georgia's open meeting laws. Meetings are generally held at the school offices located at: Georgia Connections Academy
2763 Meadow Church Road, Suite 208
Duluth, GA 30097
The meeting dates listed below have been scheduled, or have taken place, for the 2014-15 school year. Additional meeting dates will be added as they are scheduled. The official posting location for GACA school board meeting notices is at the school offices. This website is not the official posting location for meeting notices. However, we will update these dates as new meetings are added.
Meeting Dates and Agendas
2014–15 GACA Board Meetings
- 2014–15 GACA Board Meeting Schedule (View schedule)
- July 24, 2014 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- August 14, 2014 GACA Board Strategic Planning Meeting (View agenda)
- August 21, 2014 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- September 18, 2014 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- October 16, 2014 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- November 20, 2014 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- January 15, 2015 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- February 19, 2015 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
- March 03, 2015 GACA Special Board Meeting (View agenda)
- April 23, 2015 GACA Board Meeting (View agenda)
GACA Board Meeting Archives
You are always welcome to attend board meetings in person. If you wish to address the board and are not able to attend a meeting in person, you will be provided with the opportunity to address the board via telephone. Please review our complete public comment policy for more information and instructions.
Board meeting minutes are public records that may be obtained by a written request and will include processing charges as permitted by law. Please review our complete public records request form for more information and instructions.