Colorado Online High School Courses
Students who enroll in the free, fully accredited online high school classes at Colorado Connections Academy get the flexibility and support they need to succeed in every area of their lives. The 9–12 education features a core curriculum including math, science, English, and social studies. Electives in varied topics such as digital photography, marine science, game design, and world languages encourage students to explore and grow to become well-rounded individuals. Honors and Advanced Placement courses provide the challenge needed for college preparation. High school students can also prepare for the future by joining college and career clubs.
Each student follows a personalized learning plan and has access to online school counselors who help promote academic achievement and personal development.
Preparing for College
College and Career Planning
To make sure that the graduating class of seniors is well prepared for the transition out of virtual high school and are aware of the graduation requirements, Colorado Connections Academy provides:
- A College Planning Club to help students develop a portfolio that focuses on elements sought by college admissions committees
- Access to a full-time, certified school counselor
- Assistance in creating a four-year academic plan
- College and career planning, including:
- Guidance in finding appropriate college or career opportunities
- College application process LiveLesson® online workshops, including information on local colleges/universities
- Financial aid and scholarship LiveLesson online workshops
- Free access to college admissions test preparation online courses and information about test dates, locations, etc.
- Official transcripts
- Additional extracurricular activities such as Student Advisory Council and Debate Club
To learn more about available online high school classes in Colorado, take a look at the course descriptions below. Find out what it’s like to learn at Colorado Connections Academy virtual high school by checking out our sample lessons.