Once you submit the online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus®, the online system where you will complete the virtual school enrollment process and attend Arizona Connections Academy. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
After you register, complete the four stages of enrollment:
- Stage 1: Complete the online student and family information forms.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Upload to your caretaker homepage
- Fax: 800-887-6590
- Mail: 8621 Robert Fulton Drive, Enrollment Department, 2nd Floor, Columbia, MD 21046
Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend Arizona Connections Academy once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student! We will assign your student’s teachers and ship any course materials, if provided, to your verified address.
Enroll by Phone
If you do not have an email address or regular access to an Internet-connected computer, please call the enrollment team at
800-382-6010 to enroll. The online school enrollment process will follow stages 1 through 4, as described above.
Stop by our
Gilbert office every Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to fax your documents and speak one-on-one with an enrollment specialist.